1. Ben Jebli, M., Ben Youssef, S., 2017. Renewable Energy Consumption and Agriculture: Evidence for Cointegration and Granger Causality for Tunisian Economy, International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, 24, 149-158. (2021 JIF : 4,870 )
2. Ben Jebli, M., Ben Youssef, S., 2017. The role of renewable energy and agriculture in reducing CO2 emissions: Evidence for North Africa countries. Ecological Indicators, 74, 295–301. (2021 JIF: 6,263)
3. Apergis, N., Ben Jebli, M., Ben Youssef, S., 2018. Does renewable energy consumption and health expenditures decrease carbon dioxide emissions? Evidence for sub-Saharan Africa countries. Renewable Energy, 127, 1011-1016. (2021 JIF: 8,634)
4. Ben Jebli, M., Ben Youssef, S., 2019. Investigating the interdependence between non-hydroelectric renewable energy, agricultural value added, and arable land use in Argentina. Environmental Modeling & Assessment, 24, 533-546. (2021 JIF: 2,016)
5. Ben Jebli, M., Ben Youssef, S., Apergis, N., 2019. The dynamic linkage between renewable energy, tourism, CO2 emissions, economic growth, foreign direct investment, and trade. Latin American Economic Review, 28, 1-19. (2021 JIF: 3,538)
6. Mohamed, H., Ben Jebli, M., Ben Youssef, S., 2019. Renewable and fossil energy, terrorism, economic growth, and trade: Evidence from France. Renewable Energy, 139, 459-467. (2021 JIF: 8,634)
7. Ben Jebli, M., Ben Youssef, S., 2019. Combustible renewables and waste consumption, agriculture, CO2 emissions, and economic growth in Brazil. Carbon Management, 10, 309-321. (2021 JIF: 3,520)
8. Ben Jebli, M., Belloumi, M., 2017. Investigation of the causal relationships between combustible renewables and waste consumption and CO2 emissions in the case of Tunisian maritime and rail transport. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 71, 820-829. (2021 JIF: 16,799)
9. Ben Jebli, M., Hadhri, W., 2018. The dynamic causal links between CO2 emissions from transport, real GDP, energy use and international tourism. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, 25, 568-577. (2021 JIF: 4,870)
10. Kahia, M., Ben Jebli, M., Belloumi, M., 2019. Analysis of the impact of renewable energy consumption and economic growth on carbon dioxide emissions in 12 MENA countries. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 21, 871–885. (2021 JIF: 4,700)
11. Baffoun, H., Hajlaoui, M., 2019. Equation-solving estimator based on the general n-step MHDR algorithm. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 89, 2733-2743. (2021 JIF: 1,225)
12. Baffoun, H., Hajlaoui, M., Farhat, A., 2017.Equation-solving estimator based on Metropolis-Hastings algorithm with delayed rejection. Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation, 46, 3103-3111. (2021 JIF: 1,162)
13. Soltani, L., Frija, A., Matoussi, M.S., 2018. Factors affecting Willingness to Accept compensation for crops conversion programs: a farm level study in Tunisia. Economics Bulletin, 38, 383-392. (SCOPUS)
14. Baffoun, H., Hajlaoui, M., Farhat, A., 2018. On estimating non-standard discrete distributions using adaptive MCMC methods. International Journal of Statistics and Probability, 7, 1-8.
15. Ben Youssef, S., 2020. Non-resident and resident patents, renewable and fossil energy, pollution, and economic growth in the USA. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 27, 40795–40810. (2021 JIF: 5,190)
16. Ghorbal, S., Ben Jebli, M., Ben Youssef, S., 2021. Exploring the role of renewable energy and foreign and non-foreign patents on mitigating emissions: evidence for Tunisian economy. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 28, 36018–36028. (2021 JIF: 5,190)
17. Mohamed, H., Alimi, M., Ben Youssef, S., 2021. The role of renewable energy in reducing terrorism: Evidence from Pakistan. Renewable Energy, 175, 1088-1100. (2021 JIF: 8,634)
18. Ghorbal, S., Farhani, S., Ben Youssef, S., 2021. Do renewable energy and national patents impact the environmental sustainability of Tunisia? Environmental Science and Pollution Research. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-021-17628-7. (2021 JIF: 5,190)
19. Mahou, Y., Ben Youssef, S., Ben Jebli, M., 2022. Inspecting the influence of renewable energy and R&D in defending environmental quality: evidence for California. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-022-21831-5. (2021 JIF: 5,190)
20. Ghorbal, S., Soltani, L., Ben Youssef, S., 2022. Patents, fossil fuels, foreign direct investment, and carbon dioxide emissions in South Korea. Environment Development and Sustainability. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10668-022-02770-0. (2021 JIF: 4,080)
21. Balsalobre-Lorente, D., Shahbaz, M., Roubaud, D., Farhani, S., 2018. How Economic Growth, Renewable Electricity and Natural Resources Contribute to CO2 emissions? Energy Policy, 113(C), 356-367. (2021 JIF: 7,576)
22. Farhani, S., Solarin, S.A., 2017. Financial development and energy demand in the United States: New evidence from combined cointegration and asymmetric causality tests. Energy,134, 1029-1037. (2021 JIF: 8,857)
23. Farhani, S., Balsalobre-Lorente, D., 2020. Comparing the role of coal to other energy resources in the environmental Kuznets curve of three large economies. Chinese Economy, 53, 82-120. (SCOPUS)
24. Farhani, S., Rahman, M.M., 2020. Natural gas consumption and economic growth nexus: an investigation for France. International Journal of Energy Sector Management, 14, 261-284. (SCOPUS)
25. Ben Jebli, M., Farhani, S., Guesmi, K., 2020. Renewable energy, CO2 emissions and value added: Empirical evidence from countries with different income levels. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 53, 402-410. (2021 JIF: 5,059)
26. Farhani, S., Tiwari, A.K., 2019. CO2 Emissions, Industrial Production and Coal Consumption in the U.S. Industrial Sector. Journal of Energy and Development, 45, 33-50. (SCOPUS)
27. Farhani, S., Kadria, M., Guirat, Y., 2021. The Role of Energy and Environmental Quality in Exploring the Economic Sustainability: A New Appraisal in the Context of North African Countries. Sustainability, 13, 13990. (2021 JIF: 3,889)
28. Kadria, M., Farhani, S., Guirat, Y., 2022. Interactions between Renewable Energy Consumption, Environmental Policy, Lobbying Power and Health Factor: a PVAR Analysis from MENA Net Oil Importing Countries. Sustainability, 14, 151. (2021 JIF: 3,889)
29. Ben Romdhane, Y., Kammoun, S., Werghi, I., 2022. Economic resilience to the FDI shock during the COVID-19 pandemic: evidence from Asia. Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences. ID: covidwho-1868489.
30. Soltani, L., Mellah, T., 2022. Exploring farmers’ adaptation strategies to water shortage under climate change in the Tunisian semi-arid region. Environmental Management. Accessed at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00267-022-01604-z. (2021 JIF: 3,644)
31. Gam, I., Ben Rejeb, J., 2017. The water challenge in Tunisia: Crisis or détente Application of NIPALS algorithm and Box and Jenkins Methodology. International Journal of Management and Economics Invention, 12, 1480-1492.
32. Gam, I., Ben Rejeb, J., 2021. Micro-economic analysis of domestic water demand: application of the pseudo-panel approach. Environmental Challenges, 4, 100-118. (SCOPUS)
33. Gam. I., 2022. Does a sanitary crisis drive oil prices and carbon emissions in the USA? Evidence from VECM modeling. Environment Development and Sustainability, 24, 10616–10632. (2021 JIF: 4,080)
34. Ghorbal, S., Belaïd, F., 2021. Exploring the nexus between green finance, innovation, clean energy and oil. Question(s) de Management, 36, 59-70
35. Ben Rejeb Attia, M., Lassoued, N., Chouikha, M., 2018. State ownership and firm profitability in emerging markets: A simultaneous equations analysis. International Journal of Public Sector Management, 31, 167-183. (SCOPUS)
36. Ben Rejeb Attia, M., Lassoued, N., Sassi, H., 2019. Financial reporting timeliness and the value relevance of earnings: evidence from banks in the MENA countries. International Trade Journal, 33, 277-301. (SCOPUS)
37. Dabbebi, A., Lassoued, N., Khanchel, I., 2022. Peering through the smokescreen: ESG disclosure And CEO personality. Managerial and Decision Economics, 43, 3147-3164. (2021 JIF: 1,379)
38. Khanchel, I., Lassoued, N., 2022. Is it hard to be different during the COVID-19 crisis? Investigating the relationship between corporate social responsibility and earnings management. International Journal of Ethics and Systems. Accessed at : https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOES-05-2022-0102. (SCOPUS)
39. Khanchel, I., Lassoued, N., 2022. ESG disclosure and the cost of capital: is there a ratcheting effect over time? Sustainability, 14, 9237. (2021 JIF: 3,889)
40. Khanchel, I., Lassoued, N., Gargouri R., 2022. CSR and firm value: is CSR valuable during the COVID 19 crisis in the French market? Journal of Management and Governance. Accessed at https://doi.org/10.1007/s10997-022-09662-5. (SCOPUS)
41. Lassoued N., Khanchel I., 2022. Voluntary CSR disclosure and CEO narcissism: the moderating role of CEO duality and board gender diversity. Review of Managerial Science. Accessed at https://doi.org/10.1007/s11846-022-00555-3. (2021 JIF: 5,435)
42. Lassoued, N., 2017. What drives credit risk of microfinance institutions? international evidence. International Journal of Managerial Finance, 13, 541-559. (SCOPUS)
43. Lassoued, N., Ben Rejeb Attia, M., Sassi, H. 2017. Earnings management and ownership structure in emerging market: Evidence from banking industry. Managerial Finance, 43, 1117-1136. (SCOPUS)
44. Lassoued, N., Ben Rejeb Attia, M., Sassi, H., 2018. Earnings management in Islamic and conventional banks: Does ownership structure matter? Evidence from the MENA region. Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, 30, 85-105. (SCOPUS)
45. Lassoued, N., 2022. Capital structure and earnings quality in microfinance institutions. International Journal of Managerial Finance, 18, 240-260. (SCOPUS)
46. Lassoued, N., Ben Osman, I., 2021. The impact of national culture on overinvestment. International Journal of Revenue Management, 12, 213–235. (SCOPUS)
47. Lassoued, N., Khanchel, I., 2021. Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on earnings management: an evidence from financial reporting in European firms. Global Business Review, 1-25. (SCOPUS)
48. Lassoued, N., Sassi, H., 2017. Income diversification, bank stability and owners identity: international evidence from emerging economies. International Journal of Corporate Governance, 8, 61–80.
49. Hazem, M., 2021. Long-Term Spatial Associations and Regional Convergence of Rural Literacy Rate in India. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Analysis, 4, 348-361.
50. Hazem, M., 2021. Regional Convergence in North Africa Regions: Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches. International Journal of Business and Social Science Research, 2, 13-19.
51. Hazem, M., 2021. Disparities and Regional Convergence of Literacy Rate in India: A Spatial Econometric Approach. International Journal of Social Science and Human Research, 4, 326-336.
52. Ourir, A., Bouri, E., Essaadi, E., 2021. Hedging the risks of MENA stock markets with gold: evidence from the spectral approach. Computational Economics. Accessed at : https://doi.org/10.1007/s10614-021-10204-8. (2021 JIF: 1,741)
53. Essaadi, E., Jbir, R., 2020. Oil price change and economy relationship: A global review using a nonlinear dynamic model for MENA Countries. Energy Studies Review, 24, 1-19. (SCOPUS)
54. Essaadi, E., 2017. The feasibility of currency union in Gulf Cooperation Council countries: a business cycle synchronization view. World Economy, 40, 2153-2171. (2021 JIF: 2,000)
55. Daly, L., Hasni, R., 2017. Presentation of the GVC in the Textile Clothing Environmental Standards. Journal of Management Policies and Practices, 5, 24-30.
56. Daly, L., Hasni, R., 2017. The Determinants of the Adoption of Environmental Certification Case of the Finishing Sector in Tunisia. Economics Development Studies , 5, 87-95.
57. Ben Jebli, M., Montassar, k., 2020. The interdependence between CO2 emissions, economic growth, renewable and non-renewable energies, and service development: evidence from 65 countries. Climatic Change, 162,193–212. (2021 JIF: 5,174)
58. Ben Jebli, M., Hakimi, A., 2022. How do financial inclusion and renewable energy collaborate with environmental quality? Evidence for top ten countries in technological advancement. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. Accessed at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-022-24430-6. (2021 JIF: 5,190)
59. Ben Jebli, M., Madaleno, M., Schneider, N., Shahzad, U., 2022. What does the EKC theory leave behind? A state-of-the-art review and assessment of export diversification-augmented models. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 194, 414. (2021 JIF:3,307)
60. Can, M., Ben Jebli, M., Brusselears, J., 2022. Can Green Trade Save the Environment? Introducing the Green (Trade) Openness Index. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 29, 44091–44102. (2021 JIF: 5,190)
61. Ghazouani, A., Xia, W., Ben Jebli, M., Shahzad, U., 2020. Exploring the Role of Carbon Taxation Policies on CO2 Emissions: Contextual Evidence from Tax Implementation and Non-Implementation European Countries. Sustainability, 12, 8680. (2021 JIF: 3,889)
62. Ghazouani, A., Ben Jebli, M., Shahzad, U., 2021. Impacts of environmental taxes and technologies on greenhouse gas emissions: contextual evidence from leading emitter European countries. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 28, 22758–22767. (2021 JIF: 5,190)
63. Jiang, S., Mentel, G., Shahzad, U., Ben Jebli, M., Iqbal, N., 2022. Renewable energy, trade diversification and environmental footprints: Evidence for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC). Renewable Energy, 187, 874-886. (2021 JIF: 8,634)
64. Ben Jebli, M., Kahia, M., 2021. Industrial growth, clean energy generation, and pollution: evidence from top ten industrial countries. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. Accessed at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-021-15311-5. (2021 JIF: 5,190)
65. Nakhli, M.S., Shahbaz, M., Ben Jebli, M., Wang, S., 2022. Nexus between economic policy uncertainty, renewable & non-renewable energy and carbon emissions: Contextual evidence in carbon neutrality dream of USA. Renewable Energy, 185, 75-85. (2021 JIF: 8,634)
66. Oluç, I., Ben Jebli, M., Can, M., Güzel, I., Brusselaers, J., 2022. The productive capacity and environment: evidence from OECD countries. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. Accessed at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-022-22341-0. (2021 JIF: 5,190)
67. Shahzad, U., Schneider, N., Ben Jebli, M., 2021. How Coal and Geothermal Energies Interact with Industrial Development and Carbon Emissions? An Autoregressive Distributed Lags Approach to the Philippines. Resources Policy 74, 102342. (2021 JIF: 8,222)
68. Talbi, B., Ben Jebli, M., Bashir, M.F., Shahzad, U., 2020. Does economic progress and electricity price induce electricity demand: A new appraisal in context of Tunisia. Journal of Public Affairs. Accessed at: https://doi.org/10.1002/pa.2379. (SCOPUS)
69. Dogan, B., Ben Jebli, M., Shahzad, K., Taimoor, H.F., Umer, S., 2020. Investigating the Effects of Meteorological Parameters on COVID-19: Case Study of New Jersey, United States. Environmental Research, 191, 110148. (2021 JIF: 8,431)
70. Zhijian, W., Ben Jebli, M., Madelano, M., Dogan, B., Shahzad, U., 2021. Does Export Product Quality and Renewable Energy Induce Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Evidence from leading Complex and Renewable Energy Economies. Renewable Energy, 171, 360-370. (2021 JIF: 8,634)
71. Ben Brahim, M., Ben Abdelaziz, F., 2019. Multi-level, multi-player R&D investment decisions: Cooperation or competition? Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, 1-12. (SCOPUS)
72. Ben Ishak, A., 2017. Choosing parameters for Rényi and Tsallis entropies within a two-dimensional multilevel image segmentation framework. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 466, 521-536. (SCOPUS)
73. Abdel-Khalek, S., Ben Ishak, A., Omer, O. A., Obada, A. S. F., 2017. A two-dimensional image segmentation method based on genetic algorithm and entropy. Optik, 131, 414-422. (2021 JIF: 2,840)
74. Ben Ishak, A., 2017. A two-dimensional multilevel thresholding method for image segmentation. Applied Soft Computing, 52, 306-322. (2021 JIF: 8,263)
75. Ben Ishak, A., Ben Daoud, M., Trabelsi, A., 2017. Ozone concentration forecasting using statistical learning approaches. Journal of Materials and Environmental Sciences, 8, 4532-4543.
76. Ben Ishak, A., 2017. Variable Selection Based on Statistical Learning Approaches to Improve PM10 Concentration Forecasting. Journal of Environmental Informatics, 30, 79-94. (2021 JIF: 10,220)
77. Hilali-Jaghdam, I., Ben Ishak, A., Abdel-Khalek, S., Jamal, A., 2020. Quantum and classical genetic algorithms for multilevel segmentation of medical images: A comparative study. Computer Communications, 162, 83-93. (2021 JIF: 5,047)
78. Tariq Jamal, A., Abdel-Khalek, S., Ben Ishak, A., 2021. Multilevel segmentation of medical images in the framework of quantum and classical techniques. Multimedia Tools and Applications. Accessed at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-020-10235-7. (2021 JIF: 2,577)
79. Alsolami, F., Alqurashi, F. A., Hasan, M. K., Saeed, R. A., Abdel-Khalek, S., Ben Ishak A., 2021. Development of self-synchronized drones’ network using cluster-based swarm intelligence approach. IEEE Access 9, 48010-48022. (2021 JIF: 3,476)
80. Tariq Jamal, A., Ben Ishak, A., Abdel-Khalek, S., 2021. Tumor edge detection in mammography images using quantum and machine learning approaches. Neural Computing and Applications, 33, 7773-7784. (2021 JIF: 5,102)
81. Majdoub, J., Ben Sassi, S., Béjaoui, A., 2021. Can fiat currencies really hedge Bitcoin? Evidence from dynamic short-term perspective. Decisions in Economics and Finance, 44, 789–816. (SCOPUS)
82. Moussa, W., Mgadmi, N., Béjaoui, A., 2021. Asymmetric effect and dynamic relationships between stock prices and exchange rates volatility. Annals of Data Science, 8, 837–859. (SCOPUS)
83. Béjaoui, A., Mgadmi, N., Moussa, W., Sadraoui, T., 2021. A short-and long-term analysis of the nexus between Bitcoin, social media and Covid-19 outbreak. Helyion, 7, e07539.
84. Mgadmi, N., Béjaoui, A., Moussa, W., 2022. Disentangling the nonlinearity effect in cryptocurrency markets during the Covid-19 pandemic: Evidence from a regime-switching approach. Asia-Pacific Financial Markets. Accessed at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10690-022-09384-6. (SCOPUS)
85. Béjaoui, A., Ben Sassi, S., Majdoub, J., 2019. Market dynamics, cyclical patterns and market states: Is there a difference between digital currencies markets. Studies in Economics and Finance, 37, 585-604. (SCOPUS)
86. Mgadmi, N., Chaouachi, S., Moussa, W., Béjaoui, A., 2021. Does the Tunisian central bank follow an augmented nonlinear Taylor rule? SN Business & Economics. Accessed at : https://doi.org/10.1007/s43546-020-00032-7.
87. Hmissi, B., Béjaoui, A., Snoussi, W., 2017. On identifying the domestic systemically important banks: The case of Tunisia. Research in International Business and Finance, 42, 1343-1354. (2021 JIF: 6,143)
88. Azouz Ghachem, D., Ben Sayari, A, Béjaoui, A., 2022. On the nexus between sovereign ratings and financial stability: Fresh insights from Tunisia. African Review of Economics and Finance, ISSN 2042-1478.
89. Mgadmi, N., Béjaoui, A., Moussa, W., 2022. On the relationship between Bitcoin and other assets during the Covid-19 pandemic: Evidence from fractional cointegration analysis. Resources Policy, 77, 102682. (2021 JIF : 8,222)
90. Moussa, W., Mgadmi, N., Béjaoui, A., Sadraoui, T., 2022. On the interplay between microfinance and sustainable development: Evidence from MENA countries. Iranian Economic Review, 26, 876-884. (SCOPUS)
91. Mgadmi, N., Moussa, W., Béjaoui, A., Sadraoui, T., Guachaoui, A., 2021. Revisiting the nexus between digital economy and economic prosperity: Evidence from a comparative analysis. Journal of Telecommunications and the Digital Economy, 9, 69-90. (SCOPUS)
92. Hkiri, B., Béjaoui, A., Alnemer, H., Gharib, C. 2021. Revisiting efficiency in MENA stock markets during political shocks: Evidence from a multi-step approach. Helyion, 7, e08028.
93. Mgadmi, N., Béjaoui, A., Moussa, W., Sadraoui, T., 2022. The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the cryptocurrency market. Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 69, 343-359. (SCOPUS)
94. Mgadmi, N., Moussa, W., Regaieg, R., Béjaoui, A., 2020. The relationship between gold price and the American financial market. International Journal of Finance and Economics, 1-7. (2021 JIF: 1,634)
95. Karaa, A., Béjaoui, A., 2022. Towards a better nowcasting and forecasting of Tunisian GDP growth: The relevance of sovereign ratings data. African Review of Economics and Finance, ISSN 2042-1478.
96. Apergis, N., Cooray, A., Khraief, N., Apergis, I., 2019. Do gold prices respond to real interest rates? Evidence from the Bayesian Markov Switching VECM model. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 60, 134-148. (SCOPUS)
97. Cooray, A., Khraief, N., 2018. MONEY GROWTH AND INFLATION: NEW EVIDENCE FROM A NONLINEAR AND ASYMMETRIC ANALYSIS. Manchester School, 1-35. (2021 JIF: 1,063)
98. Gozor, G., Khraief, N., Tiwari, A.K., Shahbaz, M., 2019. Dependence structure between business cycles and CO2 emissions in the U.S.: Evidence from the time-varying Markov-Switching Copula models. Energy, 188, 115995. (2021 JIF: 8,857)
99. Jebali, E., Essid, H., Khraief, N., 2017. The analysis of energy efficiency of the Mediterranean countries: A two-stage double bootstrap DEA approach. Energy, 134, 991-1000. (2021 JIF: 8,857)
100. Khraief, N., Shahbaz, M., Mallick, H., 2018. Estimation of electricity demand function for Algeria: revisit of time series analysis. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 82, 4221-4234. (2021 JIF: 16,799)
101. Khraief, N., Shahbaz, M., Heshmati, A., Azam, M., 2020. Are unemployment rates in OECD countries stationary? Evidence from univariate and panel unit root tests. North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 51, 100838. (2021 JIF: 3,136)
102. Khraief, N., Shahbaz, M., Mahalik, M.K., Bhattacharya, M., 2021. Movements of oil prices and exchange rates in China and India: New evidence from wavelet-based, non-linear, autoregressive distributed lag estimations. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 563, 125423. (SCOPUS)
103. Alam, M.S., Ali, S., Khraief, N., Shahzad, S.J.H., 2020.Time-varying causal nexuses between economic growth and CO2 emissions in G-7 countries: A bootstrap rolling window approach over 1820–2015. International Journal of Finance and Economics, 1-21. (2021 JIF: 1,634)
104. Shahbaz, M., Khraief, N., Mahalik, M.K., Khan, S., 2018. Are Fluctuations in Military Spending Transitory or Permanent? International Evidence. Economics Bulletin, 38, 1198-1212. (SCOPUS)
105. Shahbaz, M., Khraief, N., Mahalik, M.K., 2019. Investigating the environmental Kuznets’s curve for Sweden: evidence from multivariate adaptive regression splines (MARS). Empirical Economics, 59, 883–1902. (2021 JIF: 2,647)
106. Shahbaz, M., Khraief, N., Czudaj, R.L., 2020. Renewable energy consumption-economic growth nexus in G7 countries: New evidence from a nonlinear ARDL approach. Economics Bulletin, 40, 2828-2843. (SCOPUS)
107. Haouas, I., Khraief, N., Cooray, A., Onifade, S.T., 2022. Exploring the time-varying causal nexuses between remittances and financial development in MENA region. Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment. Accessed at: https://doi.org/10.1080/20430795.2022.2112139. (SCOPUS)
108. Gharsellaoui, M., 2020.Factors explaining the decision to hold liquid assets: dynamic analysis of Tunisian listed companies. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 39, 149-162. (SCOPUS)
109. Elmelki, A., Chaâbane, N., Benammar, R., 2022. Exploring the relationship between cryptocurrency and S&P 500: evidence from wavelet coherence analysis. International Journal of Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies, 3, 256-268.
110. Hamdi, S., Chaâbane, N., Bedoui, M. H., 2019. Intra and inter relationships between biomedical signals: a VAR model analysis. In 2019 23rd International Conference Information Visualisation (IV), IEEE, 411-416.